Frequently Asked Questions
You can find all of our FAQs here.
Please do let us know if you need answers to questions that are not listed here.
1. This is how it works: From your order to your result
- order your test kit online
- receive your test kit and detailed instructions in the post
- take your sample in the privacy of your own home
- post your sample to our courier in Brighton in the provided, addressed box
- our courier will ship your sample over to Germany on a Wednesday
- after your sample has arrived in our lab, you will get a short email to notify you
- your sample will be analysed in our lab in Germany
- about 10-12 days after arrival of your sample you will receive your results and an individual explanation by email or postal letter (curently delays are possible due to Brexit and Corona)
- questions about your results will be answered by mail or phone
- choose a therapist to treat your condition if necessary (NOT part of our service)
2. Is it difficult to take a stool sample?
3. Why do I not get my test results?
About 10-12 days later the results are due. If you do not receive them, please check your spam folder or email email@example.com or call us on 0844 330 1909 (weekdays 10 – 13 hours).
4. Tests with Candidatest and more ... cost less than many others. Are they not scientific?
5. What guarantee do you give for test quality?
The Dr. Hauss Laboratory, which performs all our tests, is a well-known and accredited laboratory in Germany and performs regular, strict quality controls. All devices and substances used in the microbiological analytic processes are constantly checked and validated. The lab always takes part in mycological inter-laboratory comparisons. Since the introduction of these controls in 2000 this lab has achieved a 100% pass rate each year. In addition to this they are also regularly inspected by the German Public Health Department, Company Physicians and by their professional association. Please see their website https://www.hauss.de/