What customers say about Candida Test

Read our customer comments below.

You can also leave a comment for us by visiting our leave a comment page.

104 Comments

1. Charlotte

Excellent service. User-friendly, thorough testing and a friendly team. Results were received very quickly as well. Highly recommend. Thank you very much Ute!

2. Laura

Excellent service that went above and beyond what was expected. I feel not as though I just been shown results but I’ve been given solid and thorough advice in treatment options and what to do going forward. This has been great, would definitely recommend.

3. Martin

This a first class, highly professional company that delivers way beyond expectation. After reading messages left in this section, clearly this is the same for all that approach this company. Nonetheless, it needs to be reiterated – I personally received a conscientious and committed service way beyond my expectations in this day and age!! It just isn’t normal!
    Originally I first called to ascertain if this would be a helpful and appropriate service for my needs. The answers to my questions given over by Ute quickly assured me that under the specific concerns and circumstances I was in, it was advisable. On the reasons given by her (which showed even then, a very deep understanding of the issues and symptoms I recited) I proceeded.
    Thereafter, I have been treated at every step of the process with the same thorough understanding and help. Questions and concerns that I asked (believing to be a little beyond the scope of the fee), were answered quickly with consideration and concern. Thank you Ute!

4. Angegla

Dear Ute
    Thank you so much for my candidatest results. Iam very pleased to see those results as now I can rule this out.
    I would like to thank you for all your help and I will certainly recommend what an excellent service you provide… it was lovely having a chat with you, you were very very helpful. Once again many thanks. Regards Angela

5. Paul

Very professional operation, from ordering tests to excellent guidance on follow up. I will recommend.

6. Rada

Your service and care have been wonderful and over and above anything I could have expected. I will call you as I want to thank you personally and ‘meet’ you over the phone.

7. Sophie

Excellent service and detailed report from Ute, highly recommend this service. Fantastic, thank you so much

8. Ann F.

Thank you for my detailed report, I am very impressed with your service and will take on board your suggestions. I would certainly recommend your service.

9. Emma C.

Dear Ute, I just wanted to email to say thank you so much for the excellent service and detailed results with this test.
    This is a huge help and potentially life changing as this proves that the symptoms I have been experiencing are all to do with stomach issues and can most importantly, all be fixed 🙂 I had already had some energy medicine type tests with a naturopath which produced similar results, so I’m pleased that these matched up.
    I have told several family members and friends about this test and will continue to refer others as the value is amazing. 🙂
    Thanks very much,
    Emma

10. Jack

This is the best medical service I have ever received. Ute’s letter was fantastically comprehensive and detailed, it’s outstanding value for money and I would highly recommend this service to anyone.

11. Dana

Dear Ute,
    Firstly I would like to thank you for your professionalism and dedication. Also, thank you for your very comprehensive comments on my results. I am happy that almost all my results are within normal limits and also that I have found the potential cause of my ongoing gastrointestinal symptoms.

12. Peter J.

Thank you Ute for doing my test very quickly and for providing an explanation of the results which I, as a layman, can readily understand. Your report has provided me with a way forward to rid myself of terrible abdominal pains which I have endured for the past 9 months.

13. Nathan J.

Thank you for your quality service. The results are very detailed and massively helpful.

14. Catherine

Thanks Ute

Your service has been absolutely fantastic – very very much appreciated!

All the best!

Catherine

15. Richard

Dear Ute,
    Thank you so very much again for being so incredibly helpful and generous with your thoughts and expertise and detailed feedback. You are one of a kind and an exceptional practitioner, I’m so grateful to have found you and Candidatest.
    Best wishes to you and thanks again,,
    Richard (full details are known to Candidatest and more … )

16. Mrs JJ

Dear Ute,

I am so impressed by the efficiency and service: I have a lot to read and assimilate before deciding on my next move. Thank you very much. Mrs. J.J.

17. Stuart

Dear Ute and all staff, I have hugely appreciated the detailed, and highly personalized testing, care and response I have received from your service. In particular, the detailed letter I received from Ute was instructive and beyond what I would have expected from such a service. And, all at a very reasonable price, thank you. I just hope that Brexit does not make it more difficult for us here in the UK to access your service in the future.
    Thank so much, Stu.

18. Sue / Dennis

Having researched several UK laboratories, my husband and I finally settled on “Candidatest and more”. We are both extremely satisfied with the service and the detailed results and accompanying information and advice. We have already recommended the service to friends and professionals and will certainly use the service again for retesting.

19. Georgia

Dear Ute, I can not thank you enough for your above and beyond service and help. You offer more than I’d have ever expected with regards to further advice and information. I was dubious to spend money on a test however after reading your reviews, I trusted the process and although my test result was normal, it still left me feeling frustrated not to have an answer however with the professional help/information/opinion you offered me in fact gave me my answer after all! Couldn’t have wished for better advice! Thank you again.

20. B. J.

Dear Ute, Thank you very much for your speedy service and incredibly helpful letter and plan. It is good to be able to eliminate leaky gut/candida from my list of potential problems!
    I would be grateful if you could send me your recommendation for a company that provides blood testing for food intolerances – as mentioned in your letter. I will also follow up with your suggested plan and nutritional therapist.
    These results really help me to refocus my time and money on what works for me. It’s not often a company surpasses expectations – so thank you once again!
    All the best, B. J. (full name is known to Candidatest and more . . )

21. Gary

Candida tests
    I suspect I have a Candida problem.
    My symptoms include, bad breath, athlete’s foot, fungal nail, and lately I am getting some awfully bad pains in my joints.
    I am also aware that these could be through repetitive strain due to the work I do.
    These pains are in my wrists mostly, I also get sharp pains in my arms, I have a carbunkle on my left wrist but I am wondering if Candida could be amplifying the problem of even be the problem, I am 55 years old, a young 55, because this is fairly sudden and never had these pains at work before, also my other fungal have came out of hibernation lately which seems to be in line with the extra pain. Could it be ? I am asking myself.

• Ute

Dear Gary, Thank you very much for coming to our website. Our page “Comments” is actually not the best way to ask us questions. Better to click “Contact us” or phone us. But since you are asking: It is very difficult to say if certain symptoms are caused by intestinal fungi. I will write you a separate email since I would like to tell you more than we want here in this section.
      I have seen people improving enormously after a candida therapy – others not so much. So it is exclusion. I always recommend to just check for candida, treat it if necessary and then see where you stand. I will email you later today. Best wishes, Ute

22. Mike

It’s clear that Ute cares about her clients and actually understands things from their perspective, the latter of which is uncommon in my experience with medical professionals. Very happy with the detailed letter I received alongside the results that was typed out word for word focusing on my issues and the next course of action. Everything was addressed. Highly recommend.

23. Steve

Really detailed personalised reply and information in regards to my test results, will definitely be coming back if I need more tests!

24. Wendy

Dear Ute,
    I doubt that you remember me but 2 years ago I wrote to you about me daughter E …. who was extremely unwell. We undertook some tests with you and both yourself and your partner corresponded with me. We managed to turn E …’s condition around and where the mainstream medical world would have left her on many medications with a diagnosis of chronic fatigue by adopting probiotic and gut healing diet all her symptoms resolved. I cannot thank you enough.
    I have since enrolled on a Diploma course with CNM in London and wondered if I could please share this link with my colleagues on the Biomedicine and Naturopathy and Nutrition Course?
    E … has had redeveloped refractory constipation again following a gastroenteritis and had a raised faecal calprotectin stool test with the NHS. So I will be ordering another stool test with your company and have recommended your company to all my colleagues.
    Kind regards, Wendy (full senders ID under page “Friendly bacteria”)

25. Wendy W.

Dear Ute,
    kind regards, Wendy

26. Karen

I am sorry but what you have sent me as test result and accompanying information is completely invalid and I, therefore, require a refund.
    After I sent the sample I began an anti-candida diet and enzymes to kill the candida. Since then, I have had an 90% drop in my symptoms so it was definitely candida. I also realised I had severe thrush which has also now gone with probiotic pessaries. ….
    Therefore, for you to declare I do not have candida is very problematic. I have had these symptoms for 25 years and I only made the changes necessary to kill candida so it was definitely that. ….
    Why nothing was detected when I clearly had a problem. …………..
    I am quite angry about this as misdiagnosing people can lead to them not being able to solve their health problems, possibly even killing them.
    (Text shortened by Candidatest)

• Ute

Dear Karen, I am very sorry that you are so disappointed about the all clear regarding candida. But as I have already written in my mail to you, not all symptoms which look like candida or thrush are caused by these fungi. This being the reason that we do microbiological testing to find the cause of symptoms and then devise the therapy accordingly. Unfortunately we cannot give a refund when the test results do not meet the expectations.
      I am also aware that we write rather in depth comments which can be quite a lot to read and to take in. So misunderstandings can happen.

27. Sonia

thanks you for the test and results!
    now we know what needs to be treated, no more doubts regarding candida.

thanks again, I would definitely recommend your services.

28. Stuart

Dear Ute, sorry for the slow reply – its been a super-busy, super-positive few weeks.
    I wanted to thank you so much for the prompt, accurate, kind and highly personal way in which you wrote to me regarding my test results. All of these qualities were very much appreciated. I will also leave positive feedback via your website, but I wanted to say “thank you” personally first.
    warmly, Stuart (full name is known to Candidatest)

29. Ute Allison

Dear Ute, Thanks so much for your kind email & explaining…Really glad I decided to test & with your company. You’ve been an amazing help, thank you again. Very best wishes,Emma (Full name known to Candidatest)

30. Antonia

Thankyou so much Ute and the team for your amazing service! Extremely satisfied with the report and communication. Would definately recommend!

31. Ute

Hi Ute, Thank you once again for this very valuable information. I have literally never had anyone go into such detail and be able to offer advice on many levels. I will try the recommended test. There certainly seems to be a pattern so I will try a different enzyme product if these symptoms do not ease. I have been back and forth to many consultants and doctors and none of them have ever given me this much time or advice. It’s been a very stressful and frustrating journey as I have been dismissed by so many and not treated very kindly. I have certainly never spoken to anyone who has been so willing to share this kind of knowledge which is why I am ever so grateful for your time.
    Hopefully the outcome will be some good results of which I would like to share with you in the near future.
    Thank you again for taking the time. Kindest regards
    (Name is know to Candidatest..)

32. Ute

To Ute, Thanks so much for all of this information. A lot of the recommendations I have actually already tried but there are some I will be looking into. I will read through the rest of the information attached and can’t thank you enough for this very clear and precise response.
    It’s very helpful and is currently just a process of elimination for me. Again many thanks.
    (Name known to Candidatest)

33. Ute

Dear Ute,
    Thank you very much indeed for my lab results.
    The detailed comments contained in your letter are extremely valuable as they help me understand the results, and your recommendations are most appreciated. I am really glad I chose your company and your most comprehensive test as it provides me with clarity and eliminates several possible causes, especially candida and mould, which I was certain I had!
    I shall follow your recommendations and, in the meantime, would like to thank you once again for your excellent service.
    Best regards and best wishes, M.-L.
    (Sender known to Candidatest…)

34. Evren

Thankyou for such a professional service.The test results where explained in way which is easily understandable. Thankyou.

35. Yuliya

I had very positive experience with the laboratory and as mentioned by others the service was very professional and quick. Results were sent with a detailed explanation and suggested action plan. Highly recommend!

36. Jacqui

Fantastic customer service, much appreciated.

37. Mark

Great service – Ute is responsive to emails, and I also received a very detailed, personalised report of the lab results, along with several other documents about the various tests. Very comprehensive, with a summarised section at the end, and suggested plan actions. Highly professional and worth the cost.
    Thanks Ute.

38. Rebecca

Great service and Ute was really helpful pointed me in the right direction explained everything and was quick in getting results

39. martin

Ute was really excellent. The letter i received was really personalized and helpful. I had some follow up question and Ute provided very quick, helpful answers.

40. Steve

Excellent service and responsive. Thanks you so much

41. Carli

This is my second time using the service, it’s outstanding. Ute is so friendly and helpful. The test results are clearly explained and quickly processed. Can’t recommend highly enough.

42. Mark

I am extremely happy with the service I have received from Ute. The results were comprehensive, with detailed explanations provided. More importantly, Ute has always been very willing to answer questions patiently and in a considered, friendly manner. The result of this is that I feel I have someone I can call on if I need support or advice, which is essential when one is not well. As far as I am concerned, Ute is a model professional and I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone I know. Well done and thank you very much.

• Ute

Thank you so much for a really very appreciative comment. We are real people here at our end and not computers. So it is a lovely reward if your customers feel well looked after.

43. craig

Hi,

Thanks for a professional service. Initial kit arrived promptly with easy to read guide on what to do. Results arrived within 2 weeks and were well written and easy to understand. Although not the result I thought it has helped to look for something else that is causing the symptoms. Thanks, Craig

44. Sarah

Thank you so much for a prompt and professional service. My results came back in less than 2 weeks and were very clear and easy to follow up. Questions I had were answered quickly and I now have a clear direction on how to take this forward.
    Many thanks for all your help.

45. Timea

Dear Ute,

Thank you for everyone in the team for the excellent and very humane service I received through testing, advice and re-testing.
    Clearly, there is genuine passion for what you do and do well. One journey has ended, another must begin.

All the very best for the future.

Timea

46. Julia

Ute, it was a brilliant service BTS offered and would have no hesitation in recommending your service to others. It was hassle-free and you responded to my emails quickly. Although the results have not answered why I have the symptoms I have, it’s good to know I can now eliminate these and need to investigate further with my GP. You made it so easy to add the Calprotectin test even though you had already sent out the package. The NHS said I couldn’t be tested as I was over the 45 year years old and had to be referred to a gastro specialist. Knowing the result was normal has really put my mind at rest.

The report you supplied was very easy to understand and informative and thank you for the supplement recommendations which I have purchased which will hopefully help ease the symptoms soon.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

47. Rebecca

Really excellent service. Communication with this company is fabulous. Test results are returned in a timely manner and explained in a way that you can understand without a medical degree! Aftercare service is also very good. I would highly recommend this company. Thank you for your help!

Submit a Comment