What customers say about Candida Test

Read our customer comments below.

You can also leave a comment for us by visiting our leave a comment page.

118 Comments

1. Asma

I highly recommend this service. The results were very informative and easy to understand. Ute was very professional, and kept me updated throughout the whole process. Thank you ute and team.

2. Adriel

I can highly recommend this very professional service. From start to finish the process has been extremely straight forward and positive. The communication and customer service are excellent. With impressive detailed feedback and analysis. Thank you Ute and Team for the good work!

3. Eileen

I was very impressed with the comprehensive report, fact sheet and suggested treatment plan. Ute has been very helpful and I felt like an individual. She was really trying to help. Well done to all your team.

4. Laura

I really recommend the service of this company. The test kit arrived very quickly and was also processed quicker than the target date.
    The report of the results is exhaustive and easy to understand. Many thanks to Ute for the professionalism and keep me informed at all time.

5. Jennie

Hello Ute,

Please do not feel bad, I appreciate these were circumstances beyond your control. (Hold up in customs because of Brexit)

I just want to say your customer service has been fantastic and if I feel I need your services in the future I won’t hesitate to use your company again.

All the best, Jennie

6. Angelika M.

I had been looking for a long time for a company that would provide me with an analysis of my condition. I was provided with guidance on the type of test that would be appropriate for me. The test kit arrived very swiftly and the results with the comprehensive letter of explanation arrived within two weeks, even in the run-up to Christmas 2020. I am very grateful to Ute Allison and her team and strongly recommend this company for its professionalism.

7. Marica

A nutritionist recommend to buy the test from here and although it took over a week to arrive , I was happy with the service .
    Ute sent me a detailed email with a plan and suggestions on how to proceed with my problem.
    She’s been very helpful and replied to all my questions.

8. Olly J.

Very prompt and comprehensive feedback. Results were sent to me quickly after I sent my stool test in and were well explained. Strongly recommend the service to get a good overall idea of your health.

9. Amber

When asking if my sample would still be reliable after having to wash the swab, I was told it would be fine. Yet after a negative result, which is not possible as I got mouth thrush, I called up and was told by another person that the washed swab would not work. I was not given a refund or any help and several of the communications with the company were unprofessional and full of negativity.

• Ute Allison

Hi Amber, We are really sorry that you are so disappointed. We always try to offer a good service. Unfortunately we had problems right from the beginning when you complained that your test kit would not arrive and then admitted that you gave us an old postal address where you do not live any more. Even before your sample arrived in our lab I had patiently answered eight emails from you informing me about all kinds of mistakes you made because you did not read our instructions. And now you want a refund since the results do not meet your expectations. This is not how a testing service can operate. Very sorry, Ute

10. Sona

Highly recommended service, very personalised and so helpful. The best test experience I have had so far, and I have had so many tests in the past! A-star rating

Submit a Comment