What customers say about Candida Test

Read our customer comments below.

You can also leave a comment for us by visiting our leave a comment page.

102 Comments

1. Ute Allison

The service provided by Ute and her team sadly puts the NHS to shame (and I have respect for the NHS).

The service was prompt and easy to follow, and they even allowed us to change the order slightly after purchase (although importantly before we sent the sample).

The response and update were far faster than expected, and more detailed then we thought it would be.

An excellent service and after sales support.

2. Ute

Dear Ute,
    Thank you so very much again for being so incredibly helpful and generous with your thoughts and expertise and detailed feedback. You are one of a kind and an exceptional practitioner, I’m so grateful to have found you and Candidatest.
    Best wishes to you and thanks again,,
    Richard (full details are known to Candidatest and more … )

3. Mrs JJ

Dear Ute,

I am so impressed by the efficiency and service: I have a lot to read and assimilate before deciding on my next move. Thank you very much. Mrs. J.J.

4. Stuart

Dear Ute and all staff, I have hugely appreciated the detailed, and highly personalized testing, care and response I have received from your service. In particular, the detailed letter I received from Ute was instructive and beyond what I would have expected from such a service. And, all at a very reasonable price, thank you. I just hope that Brexit does not make it more difficult for us here in the UK to access your service in the future.
    Thank so much, Stu.

5. Sue / Dennis

Having researched several UK laboratories, my husband and I finally settled on “Candidatest and more”. We are both extremely satisfied with the service and the detailed results and accompanying information and advice. We have already recommended the service to friends and professionals and will certainly use the service again for retesting.

6. Georgia

Dear Ute, I can not thank you enough for your above and beyond service and help. You offer more than I’d have ever expected with regards to further advice and information. I was dubious to spend money on a test however after reading your reviews, I trusted the process and although my test result was normal, it still left me feeling frustrated not to have an answer however with the professional help/information/opinion you offered me in fact gave me my answer after all! Couldn’t have wished for better advice! Thank you again.

7. Ute

Dear Ute, Thank you very much for your speedy service and incredibly helpful letter and plan. It is good to be able to eliminate leaky gut/candida from my list of potential problems!
    I would be grateful if you could send me your recommendation for a company that provides blood testing for food intolerances – as mentioned in your letter. I will also follow up with your suggested plan and nutritional therapist.
    These results really help me to refocus my time and money on what works for me. It’s not often a company surpasses expectations – so thank you once again!
    All the best, B. J. (full name is known to Candidatest and more . . )

8. Gary

Candida tests
    I suspect I have a Candida problem.
    My symptoms include, bad breath, athlete’s foot, fungal nail, and lately I am getting some awfully bad pains in my joints.
    I am also aware that these could be through repetitive strain due to the work I do.
    These pains are in my wrists mostly, I also get sharp pains in my arms, I have a carbunkle on my left wrist but I am wondering if Candida could be amplifying the problem of even be the problem, I am 55 years old, a young 55, because this is fairly sudden and never had these pains at work before, also my other fungal have came out of hibernation lately which seems to be in line with the extra pain. Could it be ? I am asking myself.

• Ute

Dear Gary, Thank you very much for coming to our website. Our page “Comments” is actually not the best way to ask us questions. Better to click “Contact us” or phone us. But since you are asking: It is very difficult to say if certain symptoms are caused by intestinal fungi. I will write you a separate email since I would like to tell you more than we want here in this section.
      I have seen people improving enormously after a candida therapy – others not so much. So it is exclusion. I always recommend to just check for candida, treat it if necessary and then see where you stand. I will email you later today. Best wishes, Ute

9. Mike

It’s clear that Ute cares about her clients and actually understands things from their perspective, the latter of which is uncommon in my experience with medical professionals. Very happy with the detailed letter I received alongside the results that was typed out word for word focusing on my issues and the next course of action. Everything was addressed. Highly recommend.

10. Steve

Really detailed personalised reply and information in regards to my test results, will definitely be coming back if I need more tests!

11. Ute

Dear Ute,
    I doubt that you remember me but 2 years ago I wrote to you about me daughter E …. who was extremely unwell. We undertook some tests with you and both yourself and your partner corresponded with me. We managed to turn E …’s condition around and where the mainstream medical world would have left her on many medications with a diagnosis of chronic fatigue by adopting probiotic and gut healing diet all her symptoms resolved. I cannot thank you enough.
    I have since enrolled on a Diploma course with CNM in London and wondered if I could please share this link with my colleagues on the Biomedicine and Naturopathy and Nutrition Course?
    E … has had redeveloped refractory constipation again following a gastroenteritis and had a raised faecal calprotectin stool test with the NHS. So I will be ordering another stool test with your company and have recommended your company to all my colleagues.
    Kind regards, Wendy (full senders ID under page “Friendly bacteria”)

12. Wendy Woolgar

Dear Ute,
    kind regards, Wendy

13. Karen

I am sorry but what you have sent me as test result and accompanying information is completely invalid and I, therefore, require a refund.
    After I sent the sample I began an anti-candida diet and enzymes to kill the candida. Since then, I have had an 90% drop in my symptoms so it was definitely candida. I also realised I had severe thrush which has also now gone with probiotic pessaries. ….
    Therefore, for you to declare I do not have candida is very problematic. I have had these symptoms for 25 years and I only made the changes necessary to kill candida so it was definitely that. ….
    Why nothing was detected when I clearly had a problem. …………..
    I am quite angry about this as misdiagnosing people can lead to them not being able to solve their health problems, possibly even killing them.
    (Text shortened by Candidatest)

• Ute

Dear Karen, I am very sorry that you are so disappointed about the all clear regarding candida. But as I have already written in my mail to you, not all symptoms which look like candida or thrush are caused by these fungi. This being the reason that we do microbiological testing to find the cause of symptoms and then devise the therapy accordingly. Unfortunately we cannot give a refund when the test results do not meet the expectations.
      I am also aware that we write rather in depth comments which can be quite a lot to read and to take in. So misunderstandings can happen.

14. Sonia

thanks you for the test and results!
    now we know what needs to be treated, no more doubts regarding candida.

thanks again, I would definitely recommend your services.

15. Ute

Dear Ute, sorry for the slow reply – its been a super-busy, super-positive few weeks.
    I wanted to thank you so much for the prompt, accurate, kind and highly personal way in which you wrote to me regarding my test results. All of these qualities were very much appreciated. I will also leave positive feedback via your website, but I wanted to say “thank you” personally first.
    warmly, Stuart (full name is known to Candidatest)

16. Ute Allison

Dear Ute, Thanks so much for your kind email & explaining…Really glad I decided to test & with your company. You’ve been an amazing help, thank you again. Very best wishes,Emma (Full name known to Candidatest)

17. Antonia

Thankyou so much Ute and the team for your amazing service! Extremely satisfied with the report and communication. Would definately recommend!

18. Ute

Hi Ute, Thank you once again for this very valuable information. I have literally never had anyone go into such detail and be able to offer advice on many levels. I will try the recommended test. There certainly seems to be a pattern so I will try a different enzyme product if these symptoms do not ease. I have been back and forth to many consultants and doctors and none of them have ever given me this much time or advice. It’s been a very stressful and frustrating journey as I have been dismissed by so many and not treated very kindly. I have certainly never spoken to anyone who has been so willing to share this kind of knowledge which is why I am ever so grateful for your time.
    Hopefully the outcome will be some good results of which I would like to share with you in the near future.
    Thank you again for taking the time. Kindest regards
    (Name is know to Candidatest..)

19. Ute

To Ute, Thanks so much for all of this information. A lot of the recommendations I have actually already tried but there are some I will be looking into. I will read through the rest of the information attached and can’t thank you enough for this very clear and precise response.
    It’s very helpful and is currently just a process of elimination for me. Again many thanks.
    (Name known to Candidatest)

20. Ute

Dear Ute,
    Thank you very much indeed for my lab results.
    The detailed comments contained in your letter are extremely valuable as they help me understand the results, and your recommendations are most appreciated. I am really glad I chose your company and your most comprehensive test as it provides me with clarity and eliminates several possible causes, especially candida and mould, which I was certain I had!
    I shall follow your recommendations and, in the meantime, would like to thank you once again for your excellent service.
    Best regards and best wishes, M.-L.
    (Sender known to Candidatest…)

21. Evren

Thankyou for such a professional service.The test results where explained in way which is easily understandable. Thankyou.

22. Yuliya

I had very positive experience with the laboratory and as mentioned by others the service was very professional and quick. Results were sent with a detailed explanation and suggested action plan. Highly recommend!

23. Jacqui

Fantastic customer service, much appreciated.

24. Mark

Great service – Ute is responsive to emails, and I also received a very detailed, personalised report of the lab results, along with several other documents about the various tests. Very comprehensive, with a summarised section at the end, and suggested plan actions. Highly professional and worth the cost.
    Thanks Ute.

25. Rebecca

Great service and Ute was really helpful pointed me in the right direction explained everything and was quick in getting results

26. martin

Ute was really excellent. The letter i received was really personalized and helpful. I had some follow up question and Ute provided very quick, helpful answers.

27. Steve

Excellent service and responsive. Thanks you so much

28. Carli

This is my second time using the service, it’s outstanding. Ute is so friendly and helpful. The test results are clearly explained and quickly processed. Can’t recommend highly enough.

29. Mark

I am extremely happy with the service I have received from Ute. The results were comprehensive, with detailed explanations provided. More importantly, Ute has always been very willing to answer questions patiently and in a considered, friendly manner. The result of this is that I feel I have someone I can call on if I need support or advice, which is essential when one is not well. As far as I am concerned, Ute is a model professional and I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone I know. Well done and thank you very much.

• Ute

Thank you so much for a really very appreciative comment. We are real people here at our end and not computers. So it is a lovely reward if your customers feel well looked after.

30. craig

Hi,

Thanks for a professional service. Initial kit arrived promptly with easy to read guide on what to do. Results arrived within 2 weeks and were well written and easy to understand. Although not the result I thought it has helped to look for something else that is causing the symptoms. Thanks, Craig

31. Sarah

Thank you so much for a prompt and professional service. My results came back in less than 2 weeks and were very clear and easy to follow up. Questions I had were answered quickly and I now have a clear direction on how to take this forward.
    Many thanks for all your help.

32. Timea

Dear Ute,

Thank you for everyone in the team for the excellent and very humane service I received through testing, advice and re-testing.
    Clearly, there is genuine passion for what you do and do well. One journey has ended, another must begin.

All the very best for the future.

Timea

33. Julia

Ute, it was a brilliant service BTS offered and would have no hesitation in recommending your service to others. It was hassle-free and you responded to my emails quickly. Although the results have not answered why I have the symptoms I have, it’s good to know I can now eliminate these and need to investigate further with my GP. You made it so easy to add the Calprotectin test even though you had already sent out the package. The NHS said I couldn’t be tested as I was over the 45 year years old and had to be referred to a gastro specialist. Knowing the result was normal has really put my mind at rest.

The report you supplied was very easy to understand and informative and thank you for the supplement recommendations which I have purchased which will hopefully help ease the symptoms soon.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

34. Rebecca

Really excellent service. Communication with this company is fabulous. Test results are returned in a timely manner and explained in a way that you can understand without a medical degree! Aftercare service is also very good. I would highly recommend this company. Thank you for your help!

35. Susan

Hi
    I have used other private companies for health tests in the past but none have been as good as yours! I came across this company online whilst looking for Candida tests and think the name of your company,
    “ Candidatest and more “ is really fitting ! The professional and thoughtful communication has been brilliant ,plus the speed of processing tests and cost really good , woukd highly recommend this company!

36. Timea Shu

Dear Team,

Thank you for the excellent service! I felt looked after. The letter I received is very detailed with just enough of a personal touch and important morsels of scientific knowledge I like to have.

I will be back for retesting to make sure all is well after the relevant treatment.

Timea

37. Steve

Excellent service, all carried out very efficiently. Results were thoroughly explained and email questions responded to. Would highly recommend.

38. Jada

I just recently stumbled upon the BTS service, and boy, am I glad I did! The service provided by Ute and her team was excellent. I was also very impressed by the quick turn-around time. The test results were easy to understand, and Ute answered all the queries that I had.
    The service gave me peace of mind and saved me wasting a lot of money on treatment that I thought I needed, and has set me on the right path.
    Thank you all very much, I will definitely be recommending your service!

39. Helen

Thank you so much Ute and team for clarifying to me the current gut issues I do have and for ruling out those I do not. This invaluable information really helps me to focus on what I need to do next, to begin the healing process. Great to have some light shed on the path ahead, rather than stumbling around in the dark. Would well recommend your service 🙂

40. Carli

Excellent friendly service, I got my results back promptly despite it being in the run up to Christmas. I received notification that everything had been received. The test results were really comprehensive and easy to understand. Further information was included regarding my issue and I was also directed to where I could receive further support. Would highly recommend BTS and will be using again in the future. Thank you!

41. Nicki

Excellent service. Quick and detailed results sent by Ute. Happy to finally start to figure out what is going on. Some initial advice given which I will follow and also support available to help find a nutritional therapist as I will certainly be seeing someone following my results. Big thank you keep up the hard work x

42. Ute

I chose your service because it did not appear to be affiliated to any business that could profit from the results you obtain, and must therefore be unbiased. Thank you for a prompt, highly informative and personal service.
    (name is known to “Candidatest”)

43. Venkat

Ute was very efficient and replied to all my queries in a timely manner. The test results explanations were very comprehensive and neatly explained. I am very satisfied with the service.

44. Charlotte

I was provided with a fantastic service that far exceeded my expectations. Definite value for money. Extensive helpful explanations, support and advice re where to go next and a personal touch in communication. Nothing about this test and service could be faulted or improved.

Submit a Comment