Testing for candida and much more: Easy and scientific
The Candidatest and more Service offers easy to use, micro-biological testing for candida, intestinal parasites, leaky gut and much more. All tests are performed from simple stool samples, a very modern and strictly scientific way of testing. Our prices are all inclusive in the UK. For more information please go to “Buy here”.
Building Block System for Health Professionals
For Health Professionals BTS offers a cost effective building block system of micro-biological tests, mostly from easy stool samples or mouth swabs. The prices include the free test kit, the results by letter and/or e-mail and with each result an in depth explanatory letter, individual therapy suggestions and diet and hygiene recommendations. For any additional questions we offer a telephone service run by qualified therapists only.
How do I order a test kit?
Test options for health professionals
- intestinal candida and other fungi (full screening for all yeasts and moulds, analysis of the species and cell count) including pH of the stool
- intestinal parasites
- complete status of intestinal colonization (fungi and bacteria)
- pancreas function (elastase-1)
- leaky gut (alpha-1-antitrypsin )
- intestinal inflammation (PNM-elastase, Lysozyme)
- intestinal immune system (sIgA)
- celiac disease
- candida IgG, IgM, IgA, IgE
- intestinal bleeding
- colo-rectal tumour marker (M2-PK)
- gene test for lactose intolerance (simple mouth swab)
- resistance tests for pathogenic bacteria
- acute diarrhoea diagnosis …and much more.
Candida and Parasites – What are the Symptoms?
Why is this candida test better?
Very often intestinal candida is only diagnosed by use of a symptom questionnaire. Unfortunately several other conditions can mimic candida symptoms. It is therefore essential to be 100% sure which condition the patient actually has. Otherwise money and time could be lost for the wrong therapy. The only scientifically correct test for intestinal candida is to take a stool sample from which a culture is prepared. This will then show the species, strain and cell count. Based on this the lab recommends the correct anti-fungal remedy and therapy. How can I get more information?
Please contact Candidatest and more.
Candidatest and more..
Principal Ute Marie Allison, ND
PO Box 5279
Brighton, BN50 9DU
+44 (0)844 330 1909