What customers say about Candida Test

Read our customer comments below.

You can also leave a comment for us by visiting our leave a comment page.

101 Comments

1. Emily

The service exceeded my expectations in every way. From the clear instructions to take a proper sample, to keeping me informed about the timeline, and finally to the extremely detailed, considered, caring, individualised, and helpful feedback received in a letter and accompanying information materials alongside my lab test results. I finally feel like I’m getting some proper answers and know where I can turn and what I can start doing to get myself better. I would not hesitate to use the service again, nor to recommend it to other people.

2. Ute

Dear Ute,
    I wanted to say a huge thank you for your service, you were so helpful and professional! I really appreciate you answering all my questions. I will recommend your service to anyone asking!
    Thanks so much, Florence
    (details are known to our company)

3. Charlie

Dear Ute. Thank you for your detailed and pragmatic report. Everything ran exactly to the timetable you outlined. And thanks to the free mouth swab test – my results were more conclusive. Now I can put a plan in place which will hopefully get my system back to some normality.

4. Shell

Very friendly and professional service, emails were always responded to straight away. I received a very detailed, but easy to understand, break down of my test results. I would definitely recommend candidatest and will be using them again

5. Abigail

Thank you so much for all of your help.

Ute has gone above and beyond what you would expect a lab to do, answering any questions I have and sending me diet plans and ideas. Really thank you so much.

My results actually came back normal, which wasn’t expected at all, but Ute has advised me of other possible causes and has given me advice of how to tackle the problem.

Excellent service, had considered it for ages but was a bit wary of having to send the sample but couldn’t recommend more.

6. Tracy

I’ve had undiagnosed health issues going on for years and neither my doctor nor I could find out the root cause of these problems and only to be confirmed recently by having a test, my mind has now been put at rest. I feel so much happier now that I have found the underlying cause to my ‘many’ different health symptoms. You get a thorough detailed report and supplement advice all done in a courteous friendly manner, a lot of work goes into these tests and I am ever so grateful for them helping me. I would highly recommend these tests if you have ongoing health issues that you or your health practitioner just can’t pinpoint.
    A great service and results came back within a week. I’ll definitely use again and will recommend to friends/family of this outstanding service too.

A BIG thanks to Ute and her team 🙂

7. piotr

Great and quick service. Honest and good advice.

8. Pam Aherne

I am so very grateful for your highly efficient and thorough service and I cannot recommend you highly enough. I have dragged on for many months with very difficult symptoms and been to several appointments about them but never had a stool test or anything despite the fact that I did say I was getting thrush a lot and have had difficult eye orbit problems, with black deposits after I had been cleaning some mould spots in my flat( from condensation on the windows as I looked ve at n a flat and dry my washing inside at times) I have felt so ill and had no diagnosis and was loosing hope of having a diagnosis let alone treatment. In fact I have felt so ill that I have been resigning myself, as a Christian, into God’s hands. I don’t know how I found you online but I thank Him for you as well. I m only 61 and there’s a lot I want to do yet!!! I m going to pass on the info to one of my consultants who I know will be most happy to receive them and be in touch with you herself, 10/10 to you all the way! If you like, I will mentioned you by name to all my Facebook friends.

9. Darius Nosevic

Great service. Quick responses with detailed explanations. Ute really seems to know what she is talking about and I have a confidence to recommend this service to anyone. Thank you!

10. Christie

Really appreciate the effort and analysis of my results, it has really helped me elimate what I thought may have been causing my symptoms and I now have a piece of mind after getting my results back. The results have shed light on other issues that I did not know could be the cause of my symptoms. Really worth while test. Would highly recommend to anyone in doubt of these tests.

Many thanks to Ute and everyone else involved.

11. Christopher Schonning

Absolute Amazing service. 3 and a half years of illness and i have my answer. Now I can get action taken with this very valuable and life changing info.

• Ute

Thank you very much for your very kind comment. All fingers crossed that we found the solution for your problems.

12. Vincent

Ordered the ‘all in one test’. Ute was very sincere and kind. Excellent service and great value for money thinking of how much this can improve your life. Thank you Ute for your passion and effort.

13. Elaine Baker

Dear Ute
    Thank you very much for a very efficient service and in depth diagnosis. I will certainly take your advice and recommend this service to anyone else that may be suffering and can be reassured.

Elaine

14. David

The results came back earlier than expected and I was extremely impressed with the detail and information within. On top of that, Ute has been very helpful with replies to my emails beyond working hours and also very comforting in the professional manner in which the replies were delivered. The test results gave me confidence in knowing what I am (or not) dealing with and I am very happy with the quality and price of this service.

A heartfelt thank you for your help & assistance. 5* Service.

15. H. Alder

I am truly pleased with this service – I was kept up to date at each stage of the processing, and the reply to my tests came back sooner than I expected. Ute provided a detailed response and sent me some helpful articles relevant to me in response to some questions I had. I cannot recommend this service warmly enough, and at this price I think it is very affordable to get retested after working on some of the issues identified. Many thanks!

• Ute

Thank you very much. We are real people here at our end and we are very pleased indeed when our customers are satisfied.

16. Eugenie

Thanks so much for the detailed and caring service! I am very thankful for all the efforts Ute and her team put into the correspondense and although my results came out negative, at least, I have certainty and can move on so it was worth spending the money. Best regards, Eugenie

17. Dan Bernard

Thank you, Ute, for an outstanding service. Very fast return of test results, and really helpful commentary on them.

18. David W

Just wanted to thank Ute for quality of service I have received. Not only were my results provided ahead of schedule, but I was also highly impressed by the level of detail and the quality of the analysis provided. I plan to recommend your services to others. Many thanks.

19. Isabelle Calmettes

I am very happy with your service. Reliable and very quick, at affordable price, very good advice. Thank you very much. Isabelle from Paris, France

20. B. B.

Although I did not have any bloated stomach, brain fog or similar candida overgrowth symptoms, I have decided to do this candida test just because of dandruff/seborrheic dermatitis that I have as there is a notion that dermatitis should be treated from inside out. Test result was negative, so I do not have this condition but it is good to know anyway, so I don’t treat a condition which I don’t have. Either way, I’m very pleased with the service and feedback I’ve received. It’s been very organised and detailed. Ute has even taken some of her time to answer some of my questions which I had about my dermatitis condition.

21. Anna

Great service. The attention is superb and the information very detailed and helpful. I recommend it, no doubt! Thank you very much.

22. Naa-Sakle Anang

I live in the United States. I want to purchase a kit for ova and parasite testing.
    Do you offer services outside of the UK?

• Ute

Very sorry, but no, we cannot offer any service outside the Uk or at least not outside Europe. Samples have to be shipped with a special courier and we cannot provide this service outside the UK. Samples cannot be posted across national borders.

23. Davina

Thank you, Ute, your report was returned earlier than expected and the news was so much more positive than I expected. From start to end this service has been very straightforward and I really appreciate the updates from Ute, letting me know what’s happening. Well worth the money!

24. Andrea Birchall

Fantastic service from Ute, friendly and so very helpful. I Don’tknow anywhere else where you would received service this good.
    I would recommend Ute and BTS to anyone looking for answers, who is unwell and determined to get answers.
    A very warm professional and efficient service with a detailed report for client to follow up with another professional and provided in a great time frame too.
    A great system which runs smoothly from start to end from posting out the test kit to you to receiving the results.
    A big thank you to Ute for all your help, it it very much appreciated.
    Thanking you most kindly for great work.

25. Luke Travers

Thank you for the test results, service and excellent communication. This is the first time I have used a private medical testing company and I am happy with the service they have provided me, as my local NHS doctors were not very helpful. The results have given me something to work with relating to diet and also a piece of mind.

26. mandy

DEAR UTE,
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. 5*****
    YOUR SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING.
    I WILL BE IN CONTACT SOON WITH JACQUIE.

27. Ute Allison

Dear Ute

Many thanks for sending me the results on email and the additional documents. I found all the information and findings very informative and comprehensive, and happy with the service indeed. I will take your advice on board.

Many thanks for the overall help and advice from the test results.

Kind regards
    R.
    (Customer known to Candidatest)

28. Theresa

Ute, thank you so very much for your swift action and the thorough explanation of my symptoms. I would also like to thank you for all the information you sent me, especially with regards to food supplements. You don’t know how much this means to me as I can now look forward to a rosier future thanks to you and your team. Your support and kindness were first class, just like your service. Kindest regards Theresa

29. Nick

Another who would like to leave positive feedback. The detail in the letter really helps and I know what I have to do now to try to get better results.

30. elaine rose

Which test do I need to purchase for the test for ceolic disease. My mum had the condition and now I suffer from abdominal upsets

• Ute

Dear Elaine, I have only just seen your comment. I am very sorry that I missed it.
      No Idea why my mail did not show it.
      Anyway, on our website we do not offer a test for celiac, but our laboratory does a stool test which costs 53 GBPs.
      Should you still be interested, please write me an email to ute@candidatest.co.uk
      Best regards, Ute

31. Karen

Ute, thank you for my results and for your professional, thoughtful, and understanding approach. You have helped me to focus my attention in the right direction, alleviated some concerns and probably saved me a lot of time and money as well. The results will help me to move forward and finally find a solution to my health problems. I will definitely recommend your services to anyone with the same problem.

32. Irina

Great service! Very thorough, honest and human approach. Thank you!

33. Anna

I’m very pleased with the service. The pricing is reasonable, the service professional and the report is detailed and thorough. I would recommend it and use it again. Thank you.

34. Matthew Jones

I have suffered from CFS for 3 years and finally decided to seek answers down this candida/digestion route after an aruvdedic doctor said I have candida. I sent the lab here a stool sample and they were able to get my results back to me slightly early at my special request so they arrived in time for a doctors appointment I have coming up. The results are thorough and the advice is really useful. It turns out I don’t have candida but I do have intestinal inflammation. Hopefully this will lead do some answers. I am very pleased with the service offered here! Thank you.

35. Giovanni

I was very pleased with the service, very customer oriented and human. You don’t get just the scientific results,but also a detailed custom explanation regarding your specific case. On top of that, you get availability to discuss and explain further your results and a series of useful contacts and benefits that you would hardly get anywhere else. Thanks Ute for the great experience!

36. Eli

Dear Ute,

Thank you very much for all you’ve done it means the world to me!

Fantastic service!! Worth every penny! To anyone wondering if they should use this service, please go ahead I’ve never come across so dedicated and good hearted people. Ute is very informative and very very knowledgeable. The service is very quick and I’ve gotten more support here than anywhere else and any doctor I’ve ever seen. There should be more people like this on this planet and would be a better place.

All my warm wishes to all at Candida Test

37. Mark

My test results came back positive for oral candidiasis, I quickly began treatment then submitted for a retest several weeks later which showed that I was clear of my candida overgrowth. 🙂

Based on my symptoms and other test information Ute provided helpful and extensive comments and answered my questions thoroughly.

Thank you for a quick, professional and friendly service!

38. Richard T

Thank you so much for the detailed and comprehensive report.
    Although the tests have not resolved my health issues, at least I know that Candida and several other possibilities are eliminated! There were many helpful suggestions in your covering letter.
    I was impressed with the service and would certainly recommend you to others.

39. Olivia Righton

Thank you ever so much for offering such a professional yet personalised and friendly service. I will very happily recommend BTS to anyone who may benefit from such a service. Best wishes.

40. Ute

Dear Julie,
    Our laboratory always advises us that the patient should have had gluten for at least one week, but better for two weeks prior to the test.
    And as you might have seen from our website, this test is a stool test which is much gentler on a child than a blood test.
    It is not likely to get false results because the substance which is tested for is evenly distributed in the stool.

41. Julie Ballard

Please advise if the coeliac test will work if a child has not been eating gluten for more than a year?
    Most tests say you have to consume gluten for a minimum of SIX weeks before a coeliac blood test TTa will work.
    Will your test work if you only have to eat gluten for one week?
    Do you ever get false results?

42. Sinead

Thanks Ute for a great service, I found it very reliable, I had the test within a few days and sent it off and got confirmation that it arrived etc. Ute’s explanations for the results were very easy to understand and very efficient and anytime I emailed Ute, Ute came back to me straight away, I would highly recommend this service.

43. Keith

Having drawn a blank from visits to my doctor,I used the services of Candidatest for stool analysis (and mouth swab); the first time I have ever undertaken such a thing. I received sound advice from candidatest as to the the tests I needed. Following the tests the report I received was highly professional and very informative and useful. Where results were negative or inconclusive, they too were clearly explained. As a result, I am able to focus on the issues revealed by the tests. One may need further professional advice on specific remedies for what is revealed but the test results I received were accompanied by excellent and clear explanations from Ute and would be of great assistance to whomever one may choose for further advice. I am extremely grateful for the service I have received and most certainly recommend candidatest for high standards and value.

44. Roz B

I cannot overstate how very impressed I am with the service I’ve received from you. Ute’s explanation of my test results were extremely clear and professional, but also personal and friendly. A follow-up query by email elicited a very quick response from her and I now have a plan to follow. I would not hesitate to recommend your service to any one who might benefit from using it. Well done and thank you.

45. Ute

Dear Ute,
    Thank you very much for all that extra research, and your extensive writings. Those are more clues. I have the last few days felt a wonderful vitality since I started taking multivitamine/mineral supplement along with essential fatty acids! That is quiete wonderful!
    ……
    Yes people like you who take the extra time, and share your knowledge is worth all the praise.
    It has been a pleasure to be in contact with you, and quite helpful.
    Thank you again, K.S. (name is known to “Candidatest”)

46. Ute

Dear Ute,
    Thank you so much for results and your feedback. I am really impressed with the professional yet personal service you provide and will certainly recommend you to anyone with similar problems to my own. If you could provide me with any therapists in my area I would be very grateful.
    Kind regards and thanks,
    M.B. (the client is known to us)

47. Ute

Dear Ute,
    Thank you very much for sending me my test results, for sending them so quickly and for your very thoughtful, caring and helpful letter. It means a lot to me that you used so much of your time and skills to give in-depth feedback and in such a sensitive and understanding way.
    Best wishes,
    L. V. (the client is known to us)

48. michele

Thank you very much for my test results and explanations. Thank goodness a service like this exists as it is nearly impossible to get any GP to run these sort of tests. Now I have some conclusive results to work on and hopefully with time, the right treatment and diet,can revert back to full health – that would be amazing!

49. Adam

To whom it may concern, I’m not sure if this is the right place for feedback, but I couldn’t see anywhere else! I just wanted to say how incredibly pleased by the service you have offered. It has been friendly, professional and more importantly personal from ordering right through to post-test advice and suggestions. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all at Candida Test/BTS for the help you have provided! I won’t hesitate to recommed you to friends and family. Kindest regards, Adam

50. Rebecca Hughes

I’m so pleased I chose BTS. They helped me choose the right test which corresponded to my symptoms. Quick turn around and extremely thorough and informative with the regards to your result. It’s taken me 1 year and 4 months to get a positive result and an explanation to my many symptoms. It was worth every penny. Thank you again.

• Gabbie

Brilliant service.So pleased,really professional.Detailed information about every single test done.I definitetly recommend you!I will use it again.
      Thank you very much.